St. Paul’s encourages the youth of the parish to actively participate in church functions not only to help them grow in their faith, but to also sow the seeds of friendship. Some of the activities are:
- Community Service Projects – we work to share our ministry out in our local community through item drives, special events and service projects.
- Sunday School (students meet weekly 9:15-10:15AM, except June, July and August.) If interested in enrolling your child, please download and complete the Sunday School Student Information Form. You may also visit our Kid’s Corner page.
Click a photo to see larger images.
- Vacation Bible School – Children of the parish and surrounding community spend a week with us during the evening following a theme-based curriculum. Each day begins with prayer and introduction of the day’s focus, followed by story-telling, science, games, snacks, crafts, and music. At the end of the week, students and parents gather to show their parents what they’ve learned and to share in an ice cream social afterwards.
- A children’s choir meets during the Sunday School hour, and sings monthly during our worship services throughout the year.
- A children’s Christmas pageant which is performed at the church’s Christmas Eve family service
- First Communion Class (Class held on a rolling basis for students preparing to make their First Holy Communion)
- Various community service and outreach projects throughout the year