St. Paul’s Lutheran Church
Basket Social on September 23, 2023
8227 Hamilton Blvd
Breinigsville, PA 18031
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Breinigsville is having a Basket Social on September 23, 2023 from 10:00AM to 4:00PM. The Social will include refreshments and a bake sale. A Basket Social is a form of silent auction where numbered tickets are purchased and dropped into a container aside of their choice of a basket. A winning ticket is drawn from each container at the end of the day of the event. You do not need to be present to win!
- There will be a wide variety of over 100 baskets to choose from – ranging from baby gifts, kid’s crafts, movie night, food gifts, gardening, bird-watching, spa items, tools, etc. There will be something for everyone! Check back for a pictorial directory to preview our baskets.
- There will be Specials – items which are more valuable than the regular baskets. Our Specials so far include:
- A Coach Bag with matching Coach Wallet
- A Hand-Made Quilt
- A Cornhole set
- A Philadelphia Eagles Merchandise basket
- Pioneer Woman Collection of casserole dishes and other cookware items
- There will be a large Paper Products basket (paper towels, toilet paper, wipes, etc). Everyone who brings a donated food item will receive a ticket towards winning the paper
- There will be many Gift Cards from local restaurants and retail
- There will be a Grand Prize – a $1,000 gift card.
Ticket Prices – Cash Only
Baskets and Gift Cards – $5 per card (26 tickets on each card)
If purchased in advance – $20 for 5 cards; at door – $25 for 5 cards Specials – $5 for 6 tickets
Grand Prize – $1,000 Gift Card – $5 per ticket
To purchase tickets in advance contact Anita at 484-221-0445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org